1900 Pacific Residences

1900-Pacific-Web-Exterior

Located in downtown Dallas’ Harwood Historic District across the street from the future Pacific Plaza Park

Originally built for commercial office use by architect Wyatt C. Hedrick and developer Leo Corrigan in 1951

Converted into 150 apartments with resident amenity spaces

Includes new roof top pool deck, amenity room, resident lounge, leasing office, retail, office space and motor court

LEED Certified

2018 Preservation Dallas Achievement Award

1900-Pacific-Web-31900-Pacific-Web-41900-web-31900-web-11900-Pacific-Web-51900-web-41900-web-2